With summer dying down, there is still a little time for you to take advantage of the warm weather and have some fun. And there is never anyone that disagrees with the fact (not scientifically) that tequila makes everything a little be crazier. That is why the Paloma is the perfect drink that you can enjoy this summer outside of Rose. If you really want to be authentic, enjoy Paloma with some of your favorite Latin food from some of our favorites like Uncle Julio's or Café Iberico.
- Equal Parts Tequila (We enjoy Casamigos Blanco for this or any mixed tequila cocktail)
- Equal Parts Grapefruit Juice
- Splash of Club Soda * Lime wedge * Salt * Highball Glass
How to make it:
- Rim the glass with a lime wedge.
- Dip class in salt
- Pour ice
- Pour Tequila and Grapefruit in
- Top with club soda
- Stir Well
- Add lime wedge for flavor and garnish